Saturday, May 31, 2008

Circles...



Running on the trace of rings;
I end up from where I begin.
The winds tousle the hair;
As you lose a sight that’s clear.
No sense of direction;
Circles; give you chance for correction.
All points are so same;
This won’t stop; a choking train.
I revolve;
To absolve;
In Every chance again;
I absorb;
And a resolve
To let it flow; without refrain.
Once a lost chance;
But no disdain;
A beating heart;
Just can’t be sprained.
Its circle;
I revolve and the world unfurls;
Its circle;
I revolve and the logic is churned.

So, I am here again;
Arriving back to where I began.
But for there is attraction;
I run to reach there;
Even when all the steps integrate;
The distance is same from everywhere.
The centre; it can’t be reached.
The boundary, it can’t be breached.
And it’s a circle;
The centre can’t be reached;
It’s a fate;
To circulate this crate;
But don’t fret;
When the trend amend;
You aren’t cognizant
That you head for the start
The subtle variations;
Oh! These circles are smart.

I am trapped;
In these laps;
But those who run in straight lines;
Are also just wandering with radius infinite;
They too are prisoners of their own device.
But yeah! This flow I rejoice
For its circle and I won’t come out of spin
That its circle; I will end up from where I begin.

1 comment:

Shettyz Domain said...

cool but a deep thought indeed....