Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chocolat...!!!




Kiss me!!
I will hold up your senses.
Kiss me!!
and the love journey commences.

I may be dark, but aromatic
and I taste so so good,
close your eyes,
taste me, love me, oh! you would.

I will flow through you
I will drip,
and take you through
the ecstatic trip

I may be a bit sour,bit tart.
Sweeter!! you may wish.
But I will have you,
for I am impossible to resist.

So, Kiss me again,
bite me harder.
Close your eyes
for play has just started.

And I will flow through you
I will drip,
make you dance with me,
under this ecstatic trip.

As time will grow old,
and you sense an addictive play,
you will run for hiding,
but don't you know? you can't run away.

And I will be all over you again
"ah!! not any more", you will wish.
But I will have you darling,
for I am impossible to resist.



(It's a vague attempt at sensuality.... mixing a bit, to make it a bit tangy and darker..and voila...ummm)

1 comment:

Technophile said...

This one is good, but don't make it ur style.