Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dreams

DREAMS

Ethereal;
Too empyrean to be real;
But I deem; for it’s my dream.
I flow in sinuous trends,
In the hidden shades sun gleam,
And I rule; it’s my realm.
Muffle screams;
Let’s cheer; it’s my dream.

*******************

A cream colored shore;
And froth by side.
Senile sun; effete.
Efface, by night.
Resplendent road painted cerise;
And a rollercoaster ride.
The stars rain
With sun and moon as alibi;
Over the infinite desert
Lay trace of incessant times.

****************
The urchins dance
With ardent drills;
Sleight dance
In rainbow spring;
Vapid milieu ring
With ebullient chimes,
Éclat faces glitter,
And wallow in hallowed hymns.

***************

A gossamer bird,
With splendor wings;
Scorched in the flames;
The old skin was fling.
The phoenix rise again,
Higher, in adverse gale;
Now the hue is brighter.
Resplendence of daze;
For the insipidity parched
Over the brutality of blaze;

*****************


These images;
They haunt my fears.
These dreams tell;
A smile can dwell
along with tears.
I am glad;
For the dreams I have.

So, you don’t peek through my vista;
And wake me up from the perennial siesta
Screech,
“Somnolent creep”,
It’s just a dream; just a dream.

1 comment:

dhruvssc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.