Friday, December 26, 2008

~A Parting Song~

Make things beautiful even at worse of times;
Sing your songs even as you go out of rhymes.

Not everyday there will be rain;
Sometimes smile will be replaced by pain.

It doesn’t matter how many times you hug me;
But refrain yourself from saying the final goodbye.
You really have to live for each moment;
And in love, for nobody you have to die.

The tides of time can take us far;
I’m not good swimmer and can get drown.
But hey! You swim to the shore;
Because you have to find out jewels many more.

Life is beautiful; if this you have understood;
Then I have achieved what I thought I should.

Never cry for me, if I am not with you;
Hold me in your heart as grass holds dew.
No matter if I vaporize as the life’s heat increases with day;
I will always leave you fresh, happy and gay.

Promise me to smile always and feel the world’s beauty;
With my sight deep inside your eyes; it’s now your eternal duty.

No comments: