Sunday, December 28, 2008

--NERVES--

A stupid sense has caught me in.
My legs have frozen up with this din.

A horn just blast up and a vehicle passed;
I tremble backwards, I am not so fast.

The “Nerves” have caught me, froze me still,
The fear has revolted against the will.

The highway is dark; now only that I can see,
The headlights seem to cast silhouette over me.

And I know I have it in me to get over par,
But every try is resisted by invisible bars.

I know these bars are nothing but the “NERVES”,
Hidden inside the brain; under these muscular curves.

Just for a second if I can shove up my verves,
Burst with all intent and crush up these paralyzing nerves.
I will be on the other side of this highway.
Just a burst! Or for too long here I have to stay.

1 comment:

Daneshia said...

hmm! complex yet interesting! :)