Thursday, November 5, 2009

House of Cards




I am standing alone,
with lights spotting on me
you sat on the darker table,
looking somewhere,
somewhere, where I am not
so beautiful you,
lost in other's thought.
and I danced, I joked
I slipped to give the petals of rose
a tinge of smile...
Did they flutter,
Did they blossomed?
No, for they will smile for him

I want to run,
I want to leave,
take my baggage with me
and leave you here
with your blank stare,
your woes and your little prayer.
It would be so easy,
No final goodbye
No misty eyes, no sighs
No consolations,
No surprises or revelations.
No more seekings, no more hides.
I want to Flow, run, fly...
away...somewhere...nowhere.

But you are still, not moving.
Sitting pretty with your palm under the chin
and I think " I know your fears
I dont need your hints."
I cant leave you alone.
So, I have to stay
I have to fall more,
Laugh more and joke
until he takes you away.
I have to be there,
take the pain,
I will bear it,
if it gives you strength.


I can see him approach,
I can sense your faint smile
I can sense you healing,
you have been alone for a while.

and he seems to be so much like me....
how can i compete,
make myself win
by handing myself defeat.
So, goodbye..
hidden tears,no cries


I will blow my house of cards
slowly,slowly in disaligned parts
and the gust will carry it out,
what is it for,if you arent here, my heart?
I am blowing my house of cards,
You hide your cards safely,
under your fluffing stole,
in place of my heart
and the stories that I have told.

No comments: