Saturday, November 7, 2009

Apocalypse Now...Atlast

Really bored of writing poetry....specially as there is no muse to amuse...it has become impossibly hard to find any other topic but my favourite of a disillusioned being wandering and cursing with chewed lips. I am really bored. I have to search something optimistic, something to cheer up. In a way I have hit plateau even before I could have commenced the journey uphill.
The last one...House of Cards ....has its name picked up (or as Mudit says”blatantly plagiarised” from a Track of Radiohead...wonderful song) and have personally favourite tone of a lost being... but this time not blaming or fighting but already accepted defeat with no lamenting left...just trying to escape but unfortunately still stuck there. The idea propelled by an image that I conceived........a guy with painted face and having a downward curled lips made from thick burgundy colour and artificial expressions; dance, fall and perform hilarious histrionics. He is dressed in a ragged coat, have a round hat, a stick (using to perform the act) and black pants with strips that are hesitating to reach his toes. The ebonized stage has a spotlight...and the buffoon is performing there. The dappled floor reflects the light and shows us a gentle damsel with saddened face and lost eyes sitting with her chin resting on the palm. The clown is trying his best with all the fool play but can’t get her attention. And still is not ending the performance...still not leaving the stage...It should have a soothing music as background. This scene is a wonderful shot and maybe someday I will utilise the thought somewhere. And as I am writing this piece, a friend appreciated my ability to do totally useless things with great panache. Well of course he is right; it certainly takes something to do this.
So, let us end it here....the rest actually doesn’t make sense. Ok ...So what’s more.....Yeah...
Recently I saw Apocalypse Now. bahut itminaan se banai movie hai..... The director took all his time... really nice and really insane... sometimes I think I have to stop seeing these psyche twisting movies. They always leave a permanent scratch in my mind. But this movie is must watch....Even if it shove you into deeper and darker hind spots of mind... and make you face the truths which after being revealed ..heals nothing...but leaves scars...and forces you to remember the horrors.
Ok...now I am bored writing this stuff too...It is also not making any sense.

No comments: