Monday, February 15, 2010

The healing takes a while...!!!

The black sky with heavy groan
was up, up above my head,
and everyday the same grunts,
same howling from the deads.

the past was present
and was eating the life away
I lived the nights awake
and dreamt away the wasteful days

and I hoped
the healing must
take some time.
I wished
the healing may
take a while.

and Everything was gone
Everything was whooshing past
just a moment was eternity
and still the time didn't last.

I was thrown away,
put away in exile
by the pretty-pretty smile
I was dashed,
I was dazed
by those eye's maze.
and I was left alone for a while
by the pretty pretty smile.

and I hoped,
the healing must
take some time.
I wished
the healing may
take a while

and when it felt
the darkness is day
life is unbaked,
soaking bricks of clay.
I found you

and the sunshine herald
clouds purged n' disengaged
and I found you burried
under my rage.

and the sun shines now
You take my hand and smile
we can dance again to the tune
dear! we can dance again, aye!!

and I now know,
the healing takes a while
the healing takes some time.

No comments: