Thursday, February 25, 2010

Objective Intellect

There were dunes,
and there were times.
There was a whistle,
and an uncanny rhyme.

and I was dwarfed,
sometimes by my thoughts,
my shines, my bloats
and my naked little footsteps.
I was belittled, I was dwarfed,
manytimes by my dreams
my carings, my screams,
and my unhindered desires.


The seasons went meaningless,
The scenery changed so fast,
the difference was left to rest.
and I was left meaningless.

The multicolored throng
tightened close,
looking at horizon,
cried out the prose:

"What you want changed?"
"What you would have?,lad"
"How it would have been,
if it wasn't to be this?"
"Would any changing in past
will lead you to your wish?"

and I know, they have me caught
No excuses or remorse can be bought
and with dwindling self
I admit with a shaking voice,
"Nothing better; Nothing worse"
and they say in unison
"Then just REST!! REST!! REST!!"

No comments: