Friday, July 22, 2011

Oblique...for it is too late (or too early)

As I grow old
I become less mystic to myself.
My shine is lost.
I am getting engulfed in whirlpool
spitted out of dream.

And I can see you
swirling in,
laughing
or smiling.
It is too fast, hard to tell difference.

But do I know you?

I am not irritated.
For I don't want more than much.
I am singing a song maybe
but hell, the same song, a lot of people have sung.

But what if I hum a different tune.
what if it is the one which only I hum.
or beat the drum like ...dum da dum dum.
whats the difference, if I am one of thousands or alone.
whether I stand in the front or the last one in the queue.
Among many or enchanting few.

Is it a start or the dying end.
Tell tell me dear friend.

For look at this huge land
I need to cover this.
But only till the sun shine.
And I slept when it was dark.
I dint see the sun rise.
and now the sun is red.

tell, have I slept too much
or too less?
Tell me have the battle begun?

For I can see only a red sun.
For all I can see is a red sun.

May be it's time. I am done.
May be it's time. should I run?

Maybe it's time.
maybe.....

No comments: